CreatiVoices is happy to announce it's new and dynamic VOICEWORX!!
1. Learn the skills and techniques to develop vocal artistry behind the mic.
2. Develop and remember character voices like you've never imagined possible.
3. Meet industry icons on voice acting, you get only professional voice-overs teaching you what you need to know to get started.
4. One-on-one intensive training. 1:10 students per class.
5. Lessons in dubbing/looping by Dubbing Directors from HERO TV and ABS-CBN
6. Actual studio recording and mock auditions
7. You learn how to jump start your career and market your voice!
Everyone is invited to join our upcoming voice-acting seminar this Summer, starting May 12, 2007. Learn to develop your voice and boost your confidence today.
8-days PILOT* class (except weekends)
a. 3-5pm starting May 15, 2007
8 Saturdays (weekend class)
b. 10am-12nn starting May 12, 2007
c. 2pm - 4pm
Call our hotline today!
729-7274 or email us your contact details at:
or drop by at the :
3rd flr Left Wing 1745 Light blue building Dian St., Bgy Palanan Makati City
What is a Voice-Over?“ A voice over is any recording or performance by one or more unseen voices for the purpose of communicating a message” – James Alburger. Any message you hear without seeing the performer is considered to be voice-over. This means voice-over is all around us! Whether you are listening to the radio, watching movies or television, dining at your fast food restaurant or riding the rail transit, voice-overs can be heard!
Is doing Voice-overs hard?Voice-overs can actually be done by anyone! And it’s a very rewarding job indeed. A lot of Voice Talents are being paid to play and many professional voice-overs get their kick out of the industry just by enjoying what they do. Anybody can do a voice-over, but not everybody can do voice acting.
So what is Voice Acting?Voice acting is an art. And like all other art forms it has tools and techniques which must be mastered in order for you to succeed in the level of success you want to deserve. Its about finding the kid in you. It requires dedication and passion for doing Voice-over jobs, and lots of patience to master the skills. True, not everyone can do voice acting, but anybody can benefit from learning how it works. In fact, many of the students in Creativoices Clinic don’t pursue voice-over jobs, but need the voice acting skills to further themselves in their chosen field.
How do I benefit from Voice Acting lessons?If you want to break into the world of voice-overs, then voice acting is a must for you. By knowing how to express yourself properly, you can create real and believable characters for commercials, narrations, radio drama and most especially animation. With voice acting you can liven up a conversation and get the attention you want, whether its on a business or a personal level. If you or your job requires you to:- Communicate with other people on the same or higher business level.
- Prepare Scripts, Write-ups or Citations for Productions
- Talk to customers or clients and close business deals fast and efficient.
- Constantly talk to other people and associates by way of declamation, speech or impromptu performance.
- Or maybe you love to sing, host or perform for an audience.
- Express yourself in a creative and entertaining manner.
Who can do Voice-Acting?Anyone who needs to talk can communicate better when he/she uses voice acting techniques. Which means that even salespersons, promodizers, carpenters, engineers, attorneys, teachers, draftsmen, doctors, nurses, utility personnel, front desk officers, etc.. can learn voice acting, and benefit from expressing or communicating properly and creatively, with their peers.
What is Creativoices Clinic?Creativoices Clinic is one of the departments of Creativoices Productions – the premier voice over solutions provider in the country. And it is now offering the Creative Voice Acting Workshop, the only one of its kind in the Philippines today. There are many voice acting schools abroad and many Voice talents offering “experience” based teaching, but none offers a detailed and thorough application and training by book and modules like Creativoices Clinic.
What do I expect from the training?In Creative Voice Acting Workshop, you’ll get:1. Personalized, one on one voice coaching and training throughout the workshop - from real and credible Voice Acting Professionals
2. Information you need to know to become a successful voice actor and communicator.
3. Create real and believable characters from within you and learn how to bring them back when needed.
4. Training materials and assignments to keep you at pace with the workshop and rapidly develop your voice acting skills.
5. Professional Critiques to hear and identify your voice qualities and problems.
6. Knowledge on how to self-market and promote your talent, professionally.
How does it work?The workshop lasts for about 2 intensive hours each session, once a week. There are 3 training modules divided into 8 sessions and categories:Session 1: The Voice That Works
Session 2: Starting Over – What it takes to be a voice talent
Session 3: Accents, Dictions, Variety, Articulation and Movement
Session 4: Creating interesting and unique character voices
Session 5: Developing skills for listening and responding in scripts. Working with single voice copies.
Session 6: Working with dialogue and multi-voice copies.
Session 7: Fine tuning your performance, and learning how to market yourself.
Session 8: Mock Auditions with Critique board and Q & A forum
How do I apply?You can visit our website or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading: CREATIVOICES CLINIC. Add the following contact information:Name:
E-mail:And send us the email to receive a confirmation link and downloadable form from the internet. Our staff will also call you soon, so you can ask more about the workshop, especially about the referral program.
How much does it cost?For the whole program the total cost is Php 8,000 only. 50% down payment and the remaining balance on the 4th session. It includes fees for the instructor, venue and training materials. A one time, non-refundable reservation fee of Php 1000.00 will guarantee your seat. Students may also take advantage of the referral program.
What is the referral program?For a limited time only, students can now avail of this special program. Please review the terms and conditions carefully.1. Applicants must be 18 years old and above and residing in the Philippines.
2. Application forms for the referral program must be fully completed.
3. Only Workshop students may apply for the referral program.
4. Applicants will get Php 1,000 per successful referral.
5. Incentives may be in form of cash or deferred through the candidate’s course. Which means if you get 8 successful referrals, you study the whole program for FREE.
6. Incentives can only be claimed if the referrals has paid in full.
7. There are no limits to referrals, and students may still avail of the program even after the course.
8. Creativoices Productions reserves the right to terminate any referral program anytime.Schedule of Training and WorkshopStart of Classes will be on May 12, 2007 (Saturday) and every Saturday thereof:1st class – 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
2nd class – 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
*PILOT CLASS - 1st come, first serve basis
Limited slots remaining. Interested parties may e-mail: email@example.com or visit our website: www.creativoices.com. You can also checkout our web blog at: http://creativoices.blogspot.com